Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Heart KISD!


Friend at the administration building showed me a cool new ad that is floating around.  (This is a photograph of the one in Katy Magazine.)



Funny thing is, they don’t know where they are coming from and asked if it was my idea.  I wish I’d thought of it!  I love that the ads invite people to post stories that celebrate good things happening to and in Katy ISD.  We have an unfortunate culture in Katy that everyone is afraid to speak about positives because anyone who does is pilloried by the Nay-Sayers.  I know, I know: there is no “theater” in good news, so nobody “likes” or re-tweets or blogs about that.  Shouldn’t we be doing so?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment policy: I welcome your thoughts and questions. However, I won't post any comments from anonymous sources, but will honor a request to have one's name deleted.