Friday, May 4, 2012

A Question of Transparency

I received a slick, expensive bulk mail flyer supporting Majors and Blackman. It raised a lot of questions in my mind about who paid for it, the "Unity PAC". Here is a posting that raises most of the same questions I have about this group.  
In addition to the questions raised in that link, I would ask:  Why is a State-registered General Purpose political action committee that has NOT registered with the Katy ISD election authority, with a downtown Houston filing address and a Treasurer from Sugarland, interested in the Katy ISD school board election?
And to reiterate babytigersays' main questions:  Who is funding this? And what do they hope to gain from having Majors and Blackman win?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment policy: I welcome your thoughts and questions. However, I won't post any comments from anonymous sources, but will honor a request to have one's name deleted.